Christmas Crafts

The holidays are here! I thought I would share some crafts besides the usual mittens, scarves, and beanies that are made and given away during Christmas.
I'm a little late with this blog, but some of them don't take long at all so you may have time. If not, at least there's plenty of time to prepare for next year!  Check out these ideas I've seen on other websites:

Christmas Ball Ornament  Courtesy of About.com

Christmas Stocking Courtesy of MarthaStewart.com

Mini Stocking Ornament Courtesy of About.com



Christmas Pot Holder Courtesy of Ravelry.com - you need to be a member to log in to this pattern and you also need to know how to work with multiple colors of yarn for this one!





Christmas Wreath Ornament Courtesy of Ravelry.com (members only)

Christmas Present Ornament Courtesy of About.com

Teddy Bear Pattern Courtesy of aokcorral.com - I really want to make this and will post a blog and pictures when I'm done! If you try this PLEASE let me know!

Snowflakes - Courtesy of Loom Lore

Purled Christmas Trees - Courtesy of Ravelry.com (members only).  This has a free pattern for you to download by Anna Sudo. They are adorable little trees and I want to make some!